Lütfen yeni sürüm bir internet tarayıcı kullanınız.
- ADVERTISEMENT POLICY
- The journal receives advertising support for its print and electronic editions and maintains editorial integrity through policies that define the Editorial/Advertiser relationship:
- Print and electronic advertising does not influence editorial decisions, and advertising is not an endorsement by the Publisher, Editor, or the Editorial Board.
- The journal reserves the right to refuse any advertising for any reason preserving the conditions consistent with the journal’s high standards of healthcare editorial.
- Print advertisements are interspersed throughout the journal but do not interrupt the flow articles. The journal website contains online banner advertising.
- To avoid implied endorsement by the journal, the article, or the authors of the article; advertisements are not adjacent to articles addressing the product or its disease state.
- Neither the Editor(s) nor the publisher guarantees, warrants or endorses any product or service advertised in this publication.
- Advertising parties are fully responsible for their advertisements.
- The Publisher reserves the right to print the word “Advertisement” in any advertisement where it may not be clear, so readers can distinguish readily between advertising and editorial.